Cheri’ is back in the RV and we are on the move! She had a nice visit with her mom and family back home in the Charleston South Carolina area. As she transitioned back to full-time in the RV, we had an interesting discussion about the differences between living in an RV vs a traditional house or apartment. So we made a video about the top things we miss, plus a surprise! Here is the short list…haha!
- Long, long hot showers (but Tom hits public campground or RV park showers sometimes)
- A full size house kitchen (Cheri’ likes to cook…YUM!)
- Counter space (because, like I said above, Cheri’ likes to cook!)
- A bathtub
- Garbage disposal
- A big refrigerator
- A solid floor
- Space to move around (Catch the premier of the RV shuffle in the video!)
- Having a garden/yard
- Quality materials
- Having a hard line cable internet or faster internet connection in general
- Entertainment/TV (not sure what we will get until we arrive, may not have a clear line of site for satellite, which we don’t use)
- Climate control (Because of poor insulation, A/C and heat have a hard time keeping up depending on season)
- Storage space
What do you think of our list? If we missed any, add them to the comments below or on the video comments!
We hope it is warming up were you are at and you are thinking about the summer camping season just around the corner! If we need hook ups for a quick overnight spot, this is our go to website where you can save 50% on 1000’s of campgrounds. Check it out and save on your next trip!
(Thank you for supporting our channel by using our links! You can find the complete list here. We get a small referral fee if you sign up using them.)
4 thoughts on “RV vs STICKS ‘N BRICKS | TOP 16 THINGS WE MISS + 1 SURPRISE | RV LIVING”
We belong to Thousand Trails. I have been told that the $500 membership is for only a few years, at that time you have to buy into the system
My husband and I are considering living a year RVing, your you tube videos are great! Very informative and helpful to know what to expect. Thanks
What was the brand of mattress you bought for your bedroom
Sure, here is a link David http://geni.us/sleepbetter